Download my mixtapes.


Hey guys and girls,

Here is the link for DJ SHOOK's "The Mixtape Volume 1" - ready to download.

DJ SHOOK;
Just want to say thank you for everyone who has been supporting my music and supporting my mixtapes. Also to the people have been here since stage one of my DJ career and helping me out whenever I need it most.

Everyone who came to my mixtape launch and got a CD and sorry for the people who didn't get one.

Thanks to ..
- Betty Dang
- Nate Carter
- THO
- Andy
- E Double D
- S.R from Global Gambits
- DJ Mich
- DJ Crusador
- Mark & Jena from Amber Lounge
- And all my boys.

Here is the link. Enjoy!

DJ SHOOK - The Mixtape Volume 1

DJ SHOOK - Club Bangers


======

Also don't forget to join

DJ SHOOK's fan page


Penulis : Hao "Shook" Phu ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Download my mixtapes. ini dipublish oleh Hao "Shook" Phu pada hari Thursday, August 26, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Download my mixtapes.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment