'I don’t do to much blogging, I just run the town, I don’t do to much jogging'

Hey guys,

Just created a new blog spot because I'm following the band wagon at the moment but hey
it's a space where you guys can follow me around and get all the latest news, dj things, hip
hop stuff and everything else that amuses me.

Not quite sure what I am suppose to type in this, is it suppose to be a personal daily tracker
slash diary sorta thing or am I suppose to put random crap on it. Anyways just gonna you
guys updated with my latest gigs and mixtapes and things like that.

So some new shit that has came out in MelBURN City...

Penulis : Hao "Shook" Phu ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel 'I don’t do to much blogging, I just run the town, I don’t do to much jogging' ini dipublish oleh Hao "Shook" Phu pada hari Thursday, August 26, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan 'I don’t do to much blogging, I just run the town, I don’t do to much jogging'
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment