Andy "Drizzy" Quach from the Denkidz


Hey guys,

I can't believe I haven't blogged about Andy - he dropped my last track on my latest mixtape and gave him some mad exposure, got some sick rhymes and does it in skinny jeans.

Don't need to say much because if he can make it on Jin mixtape - his music must mean something and that he can spit. So enough with that and just gonna post some links of his music.

YouTube Page

Best I Ever Had

It's You

Run This Town

Keep doing your thing Andy - we gotta keep grinding and show that we can make it.

Penulis : Hao "Shook" Phu ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Andy "Drizzy" Quach from the Denkidz ini dipublish oleh Hao "Shook" Phu pada hari Wednesday, September 1, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Andy "Drizzy" Quach from the Denkidz
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment