Global Gambit



I don't know if you guys know,

But I use to hang with this guy, name S.R - fucken funny cunt, we became very good friends I spent most of my highschool and uni life hanging with him nearly every day. But anyways no homo, but he's a good guy and sick cunt dancer. Did a shout out for me for my mixtape and also got me into some mad Bathing Ape shit.

Global Gambits

They are dancers, hip hop hunters and all other things put in one. Pretty much "Hip Hop"

Blog Spot- http://www.globalgambit.blogspot.com/
Facebook Group - Click Here

S.R - was also on tour with J Reyez Kaba Modern and Traphek. Took some crazy photos and videos, I've been stalking him because I'm so jealous haha

YouTube - Gaytimes for all!

Penulis : Hao "Shook" Phu ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Global Gambit ini dipublish oleh Hao "Shook" Phu pada hari Monday, September 6, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan Global Gambit
 

1 comments:

  1. Mad respect bro..thanks for all da love and support !! HELL YEAH !!

    ReplyDelete